Mode 3 are partnered with this highly successful freight forwarding business, that has a strong reputation as an employer of choice demonstrated by the long service of their existing team.
You will be joining a large and highly skilled team of passionate forwarding professionals, and be provided with plenty of opportunity for cross departmental training and progression. Playing an integral part in helping to support the business as a whole, you will ensure internal and external customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Coordinating jobs from start to finish, Air Sea and road freight with a majority focus on air exports
- Preparing customs documentation
- Ensure customer service workload is prioritised and order changes are communicated promptly
- Full training on in-house computer system including communication internal and external
- Ensure quality and quantity of work is at a high level at all times
- Liaise with the customer on system related issues
- Always Maintain a high standard of housekeeping
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Air and Sea modes
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Good time management
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- High level of PC literacy
- Team player / Approachable / Willing to learn / Hard-working / Reliable
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted within 14 working days for a confidential discussion to establish your suitability. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applicants due to the high volume of total applications received.
Mode 3 Executive Search Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy providing specialist talent finding services. Principally we operate within Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain & Logistics and the wider Global Transportation market, recruiting permanent positions from the operations desk to the boardroom. We are always keen to connect with talented individuals experienced in Import Freight, Export Freight, Sea Freight, Air Freight, Road Freight, Project Forwarding, Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics.