Mode 3 executive search is seeking a commercially focused, self motivated business development manager with a proven track record of selling Air and Sea freight services.
If you are an experienced business development manager who feels that it is time to take on a new challenge with a dynamic, progressive and rapidly expanding privately owned freight forwarding company, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Daily duties will include:
- To promote the services of the company by way of client visits and face to face meetings
- Develop new business by offering Air, Sea and road freight services to perspective clients in Essex and across London
- Attend weekly meetings with senior managers to reflect on progress and monitor sales pipe line
- Liaise closely with internal sales team to ensure that all business opportunities are utilised to their fullest potential
- Commercially manage your portfolio of business by staying in regular contact with your clients to further develop business relationships
- Develop Far East, USA, Turkey, Australian and South African Trade lanes
- Experience within a freight forwarding sales position
- Knowledge of Air and Ocean Freight Import/ Export
- A proven track record of sales success
- Enthusiastic, self motivated
- Strong communication skills
You will receive a salary of £35,000 – £45,000 dependant on experience, 23 days holiday, an Audi company car, Ipad, Laptop and Iphone.
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days for a confidential discussion regarding this position to further establish your suitability. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applicants due to the high volume of total applications received.
Mode 3 Executive Search Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy providing specialist talent finding services. Principally we operate within Supply Chain & Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping and the wider Global Transportation markets. We are always keen to connect with talented individuals working in Freight Forwarding, Freight Management, Import Freight, Export Freight, Sea Freight, Air Freight, Road Freight, Project Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain, International Logistics, Shipping, International Removals and International Relocation Management.