Highly established freight forwarding business seeks an experienced European Road Freight Export Operator to join it’s busy Midlands operation. Joining a highly experienced team the successful applicant will receive ample opportunities for future career progression at an exciting time of expansion for the company.
Handling exports throughout Western Europe, you will arrange and monitor shipments from start to finish.
- Coordinating road services including Groupage, Part Truck Load, Full Truck Load and dedicated transport
- Receive orders and book into system
- Communicate with overseas agents
- Process and follow up quotes
- Maintain and build relationships with customers
- Negotiate rates with hauliers
- Handle all files and documentation with great attention to detail, whilst maximising each opportunity
- Costing and invoicing each file following arrivals
- Liaise with partners, suppliers and colleagues to deliver highest level of customer care
- Previous experience in European Road Freight exports including Groupage
- Good geographical knowledge of Europe
- Strong commercial awareness
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted within 14 working days for a confidential discussion to establish your suitability. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applicants due to the high volume of total applications received.
Mode 3 Executive Search Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy providing specialist talent finding services. Principally we operate within Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain & Logistics and the wider Global Transportation market, recruiting permanent positions from the operations desk to the boardroom. We are always keen to connect with talented individuals experienced in Import Freight, Export Freight, Sea Freight, Air Freight, Road Freight, Project Forwarding, Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics.