This exciting and fast growing 3PL business provides a wide range of B2C & B2B fulfilment, e-Commerce, returns and value added services to an established and high profile client base.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the financial health of the business unit. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial reviews. Guiding senior leadership in making sound business decisions in the long and short term. Supporting the established operations team to drive a successful business in line with the wider Group strategy.
- Support the UK Logistics Financial Controller (FC) in the routine financial management and control of the business unit
- Ensure delivery and integrity of financial reporting for the business unit on a monthly/periodic basis and lead management accounts process
- Financial and commercial reporting includes all Budgets; Reforecasts and MI including P&L, Balance Sheet, integrated Cash forecasts
- Ensure reporting requirements and standards to comply with all statutory or mandatory reporting requirements
- Lead the interim and annual statutory accounts process including initial liaison with audit team
- Support the FC in preparation and submission of the Strategic Plans for the performance and development of the business unit, including the annual Budget procedure and periodic (quarterly) reforecasting
- Identify and recommend continuous improvement requirements to meet financial and commercial objectives
- Direct management of business unit financial personnel
- Appropriate professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in accounting
- Experienced in financial systems and MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Attention to detail; time management; follow up of key actions
- Knowledge of IFRS
Should you meet the above criteria and feel that you are a suitable candidate, please do not hesitate to apply.
Mode 3 Executive Search Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy providing specialist talent finding services. Principally we operate within Supply Chain & Logistics, Freight Forwarding and the wider Global Transportation markets. We are always keen to connect with talented individuals working in Freight Forwarding, Freight Management, Import Freight, Export Freight, Sea Freight, Air Freight, Road Freight, Supply Chain Management and International Logistics,