Mode 3 are exclusively partnered with a well established and fast growing freight forwarding business to recruit a number of European Operators. The positions are to be based at a substantial and recently refurbished logistics facility, providing a pleasant modern working environment, plus the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week post – pandemic.
You will arrange and monitor shipments by road freight focusing on core European services, Eastern Europe, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, whilst liaising with suppliers and partners to deliver a high level of service.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers
- Monitor Supplier performance
- Provide the Customs Team with clearance instructions in good time
- Prepare Quotations in accordance with client’s request
- Booking vehicles with subcontractors in accordance with requirement
- Complete required consignment documentation
- Complete export/import customs documents
- Ensure the correct documentation is produced depending on country of destination and the status of the goods
- Charging of own files
- Previous experience in European Road Freight Imports or exports
- Good geographical knowledge of Europe
- Strong commercial awareness
- Goof organisation skills
- Excellent communicator
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted within 14 working days for a confidential discussion to establish your suitability. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applicants due to the high volume of total applications received.
Mode 3 Executive Search Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy providing specialist talent finding services. Principally we operate within Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain & Logistics and the wider Global Transportation market, recruiting permanent positions from the operations desk to the boardroom. We are always keen to connect with talented individuals experienced in Import Freight, Export Freight, Sea Freight, Air Freight, Road Freight, Project Forwarding, Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics.