A well established European road freight company providing a wide range of import and export services including FTL and groupage. You will be joining an experienced team of operations professionals and will be working for a company that can offer stability, longevity and great working environment. The position requires a proactive individual with previous experience in European road freight and familiar with customs rules.
- Providing quotations
- Taking bookings from customers and booking onto system
- Arranging import and export road freight shipments, plus UK transport
- Process orders, book deliveries, book collections
- Negotiating rates with hauliers, seeking new hauliers and partners
- Planning a variety of shipments including full loads and groupage
- Liaising with European partners
- Updating customers on the status of their shipments
- Developing relationships with customers
- Internal sales to develop business
- Previous experience in a transport role, ideally European transport
- European language skills (desirable)
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Good commercial acumen and willingness to do occasional sales work
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted within 14 working days for a confidential discussion to establish your suitability. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applicants due to the high volume of total applications received.
Mode 3 Executive Search Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy providing specialist talent finding services. Principally we operate within Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain & Logistics and the wider Global Transportation market, recruiting permanent positions from the operations desk to the boardroom. We are always keen to connect with talented individuals experienced in Import Freight, Export Freight, Sea Freight, Air Freight, Road Freight, Project Forwarding, Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics.