Company Profile: Reputable independent freight forwarding business
Specialist sectors: Freight Forwarding / Imports / Sea Freight / Ocean Imports
A successful and well established branch of this freight forwarding business is seeking to appoint an experienced Ocean Freight Import Operations Coordinator who will be responsible for handling start to finish operations.
Overall Purpose of Job:
You will coordinate ocean freight imports from the Far East and other global locations, offering a high level of services and ensuring full customer satisfaction.
- Creating files
- Customer liaison / Bookings with Shipping Lines
- Handling Import Documentation
- Dealing with Customs formalities / Customs tariff
- Arranging deliveries for FCL & LCL shipments
- Invoicing & accounting procedures
- Previous experience in handling sea freight shipments in a freight forwarding company
- Hands on approach with excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Good IT skills including word and excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team