This leading international freight forwarding company provides advanced, technology led freight management and supply chain solutions to its clients.
£60k + car allowance + benefits
Due to considerable recent growth, there is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Customs Manager to be responsible for the management and performance of the Customs Solution team, you will be required to achieve set goals and objectives. The teams currently consist of approximately 20 people with 2 direct manager reports.
- Drive continuous improvements to day-to-day customs operations, and identify opportunities to provide best in class customs solutions to clients
- Implement improved customs reporting and controls to measure and monitor the performance of the operations
- Liaison with key customers / suppliers on a regular basis to ensure service levels
- Act as an escalation points for all critical customs issues
- Delivering the customs solutions financial performance
- Ensure the appropriate department structure and staffing to support the performance delivery
- Be a great people leader: build strong relationships and team, hire great people, commit to the growth of individuals on team and lead by example
- Regular appraisal meetings setting objectives in line with the Company’s goals and to provide succession management
- An extensive background in customs solutions ideally gained within a freight forwarding environment
- Experience in managing large teams
- Extensive knowledge in Cargowise
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted within 14 working days for a confidential discussion to establish your suitability. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applicants due to the high volume of total applications received.
Mode 3 Executive Search Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy providing specialist talent finding services. Principally we operate within Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain & Logistics and the wider Global Transportation market, recruiting permanent positions from the operations desk to the boardroom. We are always keen to connect with talented individuals experienced in Import Freight, Export Freight, Sea Freight, Air Freight, Road Freight, Project Forwarding, Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics.