This highly established and successful global freight and logistics business seeks to appoint a Supply Chain Product Development Manager. As the company continues to evolves from its freight shipment focussed services to become an end to end solutions partner to its clients, you will assist in the development of Upstream and Value Added Supply Chain Services.
Using your extensive knowledge in Purchase Order and Vendor Management gained working with another Supply Chain Solutions provider, you will consult with existing clients on Supply Chain improvement projects to streamline processes, reduce inventory and improve visibility. The successful candidate will have the opportunity of future progression to the role of Head of Supply Chain.
- Development of a UK industry leading supply chain product.
- Lead the development and building of a supply chain management function
- Work with the commercial team in the sales process and on-boarding of new clients
- Supply Chain function P&L
- Work closely with Senior Management Team to design solutions and business cases
- Oversee the supply chain operations of our current clients, and to ensure KPIs and service standards
- Build trusted relationships with customers to intrinsically understand their industry and business
- Undertake Supply Chain process mapping exercises and data analysis to identify and quantify opportunities for improvement and optimisation
- Create assets and presentations for sales pursuits
- Work closely with Technology development team to provide customer feedback to accelerate product market fit
- 5+ years experience in a running and developing supply chain solutions as a service provider
- Experience in delivering presentations to customers at all levels up to C-suite
- Experience in analysing large complex data sets to identify opportunities and quantify benefits
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Quick learner with the ability to prioritise workload, meet tight deadlines, maintain focus Critical thinker with strong planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted within 14 working days for a confidential discussion to establish your suitability. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applicants due to the high volume of total applications received.
Mode 3 Executive Search Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy providing specialist talent finding services. Principally we operate within Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain & Logistics and the wider Global Transportation market, recruiting permanent positions from the operations desk to the boardroom. We are always keen to connect with talented individuals experienced in Import Freight, Export Freight, Sea Freight, Air Freight, Road Freight, Project Forwarding, Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics.