Exciting opportunity to join a leading global supply chain business as Tender Support Analyst. You will deliver administrative aspects of the Tender Management function, covering creation and maintenance of tender bid responses and the tender library. An excellent opportunity to join a talented team and work with internal stakeholders across multiple functions, providing genuine scope for long term progression.
- Support the maintenance and development of the freight forwarding Tender library
- Draft proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, development / product teams and support functions such as finance and HR
- Support data gathering aspects for the Global tender Manager
- Support project management and collation of information for assigned tenders
- Track tenders through their lifecycle, from pre-tender to award and beyond
- Record business intelligence and win/loss information to support continuous improvement efforts
- Support the Global Tender Manager with stakeholder management and collaboration
- Use a continuous improvement approach to find opportunities to improve the way we operate, and continually ask for feedback to identify ways to improve relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to influence others through the results of data analysis and interpretation
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A “can-do,” proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Proven ability to develop, maintain and enhance relationships with a variety of internal and external networks
- Proven IT Skills – Proficient in PowerPoint & Excel
- Driving Licence
- Committed to ongoing personal and professional development